July 21, 2010

Anniversary

I can hardly believe Ryan and I have been married for 2 years! We celebrated our anniversary on Monday. Sunday night we went out and stayed with Dustin and Chelsea. We basically just hung out Sunday evening and Monday morning before we headed out to Glendale to go to lunch at Gaucho's Village. It's a Brazilian Steakhouse, similar to the place we went to last year for our anniversary. It was good food, a little different from the other place we like but unfortunately they didn't have the grilled pineapple which is my favorite. It was still really good food but I don't think we'll keep that little tradition anymore. After lunch we just walked around the downtown area and looked at some of the stores. We went in Sur La Table, which is a cooking store and Ryan found his dream knives, but unfortunately, we'll have to wait to spend $100+ on 1 knife for now. After that we decided to go see the movie Inception. And we really like that movie! I think its Ryan's new favorite, and definitely worth seeing. So we had a good anniversary and are trying to enjoy the summer as much as possible!

Here's a picture of the knife Ryan wants:

1 comment: