June 15, 2010

And the winner is...

OK so I am a big slacker when it comes to posting right away so this is a few weeks late but, we had a "Throwdown" (Bobby Flay Style) in our ward a few weeks ago. It all came about because Ryan loves to cook and there is a man who moved back into our ward who used to own a Rib Restaurant and they've been talking about having a little friendly competition and the former bishop (Ryans Dad) thought it would be a fun activity for the whole ward to participate and to then make a cookbook with all of the recipes. So there were different categories besides just "grilling" but that was the main event I guess you could say and Ryan totally won 1st place! So we were pretty excited. I didn't get to go but Ryan did say the other guys ribs were the best he'd ever had... just a different style/flavor from what Ryan did. So good job Ryan!

No comments: