March 5, 2010

Update & Baby News

Ok so It's been a while since I've posted, mostly because we haven't done anything super exciting. but if you haven't heard, we have exciting news- I'm Pregnant and due on September 26th! So I am about 10 weeks along. It's still early but so far, so good. the morning sickness hasn't been too bad and it's getting to be not an everyday thing so that's good. So as usual we have just been working and hanging out. Ryan has been SUPER busy & working really hard. He has been traveling a little for work as well and has gone to Utah a couple of times and is going to Texas next week. So that's pretty much what we've been up to. We are looking forward to an upcoming wedding in Ryans family, His brother Blake is marrying Julie on May 1st so thats an exciting time for them! Well we hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh congratulations!! I'm actually surprised I hadn't heard already the way my mom and Aunt Carolyn talk! :) I hope you are feeling good and that all goes well. I'm so excited for you guys!

Casey and Brianna Johnson said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

fijiangirl said...

So excited for you guys!

The A Team said...

congrates to you two!