So I have not been in a blogging mood lately- not that I was ever very good at it, it's just hard to sit down and get it done. Anyways, here's whats been going on with us:
Over Christmas we went home to California and had a fun Christmas in Lake Arrowhead with the Fenns.
I also got to spend time with my Grandma Jean, my Dad & single brothers. It was nice to be back in CA for a while, even if it was rainy and cold the whole time we were there.
Ryan was made manager at his job (thats right, after only a few weeks :)) and is enjoying what he's doing
Maddox is now 16 weeks old and it's so fun to watch him grow and learn new tricks, he just figured out how to eat his toes and he tries to sit up on his own, but his still needs a little help.
He has been a little cranky the past few days and I think its cause he is teething, we'll see. But he loves attention and funny noises that make him laugh

No comments:
Post a Comment