November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So for whatever reason the past couple Halloween's have come and gone practically unnoticed by Ryan and I. Last year I don't think we did anything at all... not even the ward trunk or treat. This year I made sure we bought a pumpkin to carve... at least. I had to work on saturday but Ryan went to the trunk or treat and I went after work, when everything was pretty much done and they were starting to clean up. Since we don't get many trick or treaters where we live we just decided to do a fun jack-o-lantern



This was a passion fruit that Ryan had last year and since I was kinda bummed that I forgot to get Pumpkins to carve, Ryan made the passion fruit into a make shift Jack-o-lantern.

This year we actually had a real pumpkin!



We hope everyone had a fun weekend!
We are looking forward to the next couple months; the Holidays, and spending time with family!

No comments: